In accordance with the requirements of the Act of July 18, 2002, on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204), the rules for using the services of the 8bitplay.com website, provided electronically, have been regulated in the following Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions unilaterally determine the mutual rights and obligations. The website’s client does not have the possibility to individually determine or raise objections to the content of the Terms and Conditions. The commencement of using the services of the 8bitplay.com website is equivalent to accepting the Terms and Conditions below and the resulting rights and conditions that must be met to use the services of the 8bitplay.com website.
§ 1. GENERAL INFORMATION.
1.Terms and Conditions – define the rules for using the services of the 8bitplay.com website located on the Internet at 8bitplay.com, owned by the Service Provider, hereinafter referred to as the Website, and the rights and obligations of the Service Provider and Users of the Website within the provided Services.
2. Service Provider – The Service Provider and owner of the Website is the company 8Bit limited liability company (spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością), REGON: 522427770, VAT number: 9571145506.
3. Website User – a natural person using the Services provided by the Service Provider, hereinafter referred to as the User.
4. Service – services provided by the Service Provider via the Website based on the rules contained in these Terms and Conditions.
5. All advice and information containing features of guidance or advice published on the pages of the Website are not advice directed to individual recipients and do not take into account their individual situation, but are only a general collection of information gathered and made available in one place on the Website.
§ 2. TYPES OF SERVICES.
The service concerning professional application documents (referred to in the order form as CV Review Kitten Basic, CV Review Lion Standard, CV Review Tiger Boost) ordered by the User and performed by the Service Provider via the Internet, through the website 8bitplay.com within the period specified in these Terms and Conditions. The service is provided via telephone contact, email, or Google Meets.
§ 3. SERVICES CONCERNING PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION DOCUMENTS AND PROFESSIONAL PROFILES – ORDERING AND EXECUTION TIME.
1. The Service Provider, as part of the provided services, offers Services that are ordered only via the Internet, through the Website, performed by the Service Provider within the period specified and described in the Terms and Conditions.
2. Services can be ordered 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
3. A business day lasts from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM GMT+1, from Monday to Friday, and does not include Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, and days statutorily free from work.
4. The standard time for the execution of the Service means 5 working days for the execution of the first part of the Service (initial one-to-one consultation), counted from the moment of receiving all the information needed from the customer to perform the Service, executed during business days. The subsequent parts of the Service will be delivered as follows: for the Kitten Basic CV Review Service, the email with written feedback from the recruiter will be sent within 3 business days after the User has submitted their revamped CV via email. For the Lion Standard and Tiger Boost CV Review Services, the second one-to-one consultation will be arranged within 7 working days after the User has submitted their job picks via email.
5. The express execution time of the Service (Cheetah Mode) means a 2 working days mode of providing the first part of the Service (initial one-to-one consultation), counted from the moment of receiving all the information needed from the customer. The subsequent parts of the Service will be delivered as described in point 4 od §3.
6. The Service Provider undertakes to present, within the period of execution described in points 4 and 5 of § 4, a draft of the document as part of the ordered service – 5 working days for the standard Service and 2 working days for the express Service.
7. To place a Service order, you must choose the appropriate service, fill out the order form, and make a payment.
8. The acceptance of the Service for execution will take place only when the payment is credited to the Service Provider’s account. Then, an email will confirm the acceptance of the order.
9. The Service Provider is not responsible for the failure to confirm the acceptance of the order for execution for reasons beyond the Service Provider’s control, such as providing an incorrect email address by the User or an address to which information about the acceptance of the order cannot be sent, and due to an interruption in Internet access, caused by a technical fault or for reasons dependent on the Internet network provider.
10. If there is no confirmation of the acceptance of the order by the Service Provider by email, for reasons beyond the Service Provider’s control, the Service Provider reserves the right to reject the execution of the order.
11. The Service Provider is not responsible for the extension of the order execution period caused by providing an incorrect phone number or incorrect email address, which prevents contact with the Website User, and the User’s failure to provide information that would enable the Service Provider to perform the Service within the period described in points 4 and 5.
12. The completion time for an order may be extended in the event of a lack of confirmation or acceptance by the User of the communication prepared by the Service Provider, such as Google Meet invitation or written tips delivered via email.
13. If the informations crucial for performing the Service are not completed within 5 working days from the date the Service Provider requests its completion, the order will be carried out based on the original data provided by the Service User.
14. The Service Provider also reserves the right to refuse to execute orders that are unpaid, submitted on an improperly filled out form, orders with information that cannot be confirmed during a phone call or email contact, and orders placed by customers who do not adhere to the rules described in these Terms and Conditions.
15. In the event that it is not possible to fulfill the order and the completion time is extended, the User will be notified of this fact by email or phone.
16. All the materials prepared by the Service Provider are sent via email to the address specified in the checkout form while ordering the service.
17. The Kitten Basic CV Review Service is considered completed after the Service User takes part in the personalized CV consultation meeting, and receives customized improvement tips and a complimentary ebook via email.
18. The Lion Standard CV Review Service is considered completed after the Service User takes part in the personalized CV consultation meeting, receives customized improvement tips, a complimentary ebook and a CV template via email, takes part in the direct job prospects review session with interview prep.
19. The Tiger Boost CV Review Service is considered completed after the Service User takes part in the personalized CV consultation meeting, receives customized improvement tips, a complimentary ebook and a CV template via email, receives written LinkedIn content adjustments suggestions via email and takes part in the direct job prospects review session with interview prep, overview of their role market demand and job search strategy tips.
§ 4. TECHNICAL CONDITIONS OF SERVICES BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER.
The technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the teleinformatics system used by the Service Provider include, in particular:
- 1. User access to the Internet using a connection with bandwidth that enables the performance of the Service.
- 2 .Access to email and a web browser that allows displaying HTML documents on the computer screen with the ability to accept cookies.
- 3. Microsoft Word 97 or newer software or access to Google Docs.
- 4. Acrobat Reader software or other compatible software for reading PDF (Portable Document Format) files.
§ 5. PAYMENTS.
- All prices of Services provided by the Service Provider are gross prices, including VAT, expressed in PLN, EUR and USD.
- Payments can be made via the Stripe payment service, by credit and debit cards.
- The Service Provider does not charge Users for using the payment systems available through Stripe payments.
- The terms of payment execution are specified in the terms and conditions of service provision by Stripe.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for the security and course of transactions made through Stripe or for the way personal data is processed by Stripe. Complaints about the course of payments made through Stripe reported to the Service Provider will be forwarded by the Service Provider for consideration by Stripe under the terms and within the time specified in the Stripe regulations.The User of the Service should provide the number, date, and amount of the transaction made through Stripe.
- At the request of the service provider may issue a VAT invoice via firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 6. TERMS OF ENTERING INTO AND TERMINATING THE AGREEMENT
1. In order to enter into an agreement for the provision of the Service, the User should familiarize themselves with the Service Provider’s offer available on the website 8bitplay.com and order the Service.
2. The agreement for the provision of Services is concluded after the User of the Service selects the Services, accepts the price of the ordered Service, the method of payment, accepts and familiarizes themselves with these Terms and Conditions, and makes the payment by the User of the Service.
3. The Service Provider confirms the conclusion of the contract by sending a notification of acceptance of the order for execution via email.
4. The Service Provider proceeds to the execution of the contract on the next working day after the payment is credited to the account of the Service Provider.
5. The agreement for the provision of Services is terminated upon the performance of the Service by the Service Provider, or in the case of Resignation from the Service.
6. The rules regarding Withdrawal/Resignation from the Service are regulated in § 7.
§ 7. WITHDRAWAL/RESIGNATION FROM THE SERVICE.
1.The User, in accordance with applicable law, may withdraw from the contract without giving a reason before the lapse of 14 days from the conclusion of the contract, by submitting a statement via email.
2. The statement titled “ORDER CANCELLATION” should be sent to the address email@example.com along with a request for confirmation of reading the message by the recipient.
3.The right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason before the lapse of 14 days from the date of the conclusion of the contract is not available if the Service Provider has begun to execute the order.
4. The moment of commencement of the execution of the order is considered to be the confirmation of acceptance of the order by email or by phone by the Service Provider.
5. In the event that the Service Provider starts executing the order, the User will be informed by email about the impossibility of withdrawing/resigning from the order.
6. In the case of canceling the order by the User of the Service, the fee collected for the execution of the order will be refunded to the account of the User of the Service, reduced by 2.5% of its value.
§ 8. COMPLAINTS
1.Complaints should be submitted by sending an email containing the phrase “COMPLAINT” to the address firstname.lastname@example.org along with a request for confirmation of reading the message by the recipient.
2. The deadline for submitting a complaint is up to 14 days from the completion of the order. The completion of the order is defined in points 17, 18, and 19 § 4.
3.The Service Provider has 14 days to consider the complaint. Complaints do not cover the form or graphic design of the prepared documents, which are the result of the author’s style and the methodology of work of the Service Provider.
4. The User of the service is informed about the result of the complaint procedure in the form of an email sent to their address.
§ 9. COPYRIGHT
- The User may use the application documents and other effects of works performed in connection with the provision of the Service exclusively for their own needs.
- Payment for the Service does not result in the transfer of copyright and other intellectual property rights to the User. Commercial or free-of-charge use or sharing of works created as a result of the Service, in whole or in parts, requires written consent of the Service Provider, under pain of invalidity.
- The content made available on the Website is intellectual property, and therefore, without the consent of the Service Provider, expressed in writing and under pain of invalidity, copying, transmitting, archiving, or using in any other way, except for personal use, is not allowed.
2. The data of the Website Users are stored and processed in a way that prevents access by unauthorized persons, in compliance with the security principles required in the aforementioned act.
3. The Website User has the right to access their own data, the right to delete data, the right to correct data, the right to restrict data processing, the right to transfer data, and other rights resulting from the Act.
- Personal data provided by the Website User during the process of ordering the Service are processed by the Service Provider for the purpose of executing the order and verifying the payment
- The Website User declares their consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of executing the order by placing an order through the website 8bitplay.com and by accepting these Terms and Conditions.
- The Website User declares their consent to the transfer of personal data for the purpose of executing the order to the Consultant executing the order, and expresses consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of executing the order by the Consultant executing the order, by accepting these Terms and Conditions
- After the completion of the Service, the Service Provider is authorized to send the Website User an invitation to fill out a survey to examine their opinion about the performed Service to their email address. The Website User is entitled, but not obliged to complete it.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data marked as necessary for the provision of Services to the User will prevent their provision. To delete User data, please contact the Service Provider via email: email@example.com with the note User Data Deletion.
§ 11. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Terms and Conditions apply from February 5, 2024. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be announced on the page 8bitplay.com.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions do not apply to Agreements already concluded under the current provisions.
- In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Act on the provision of services by electronic means, the Civil Code, the Act on personal data protection, and other mandatory legal provisions shall apply.
- In the event that any provision of the Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid or ineffective, the invalidity or ineffectiveness of this provision does not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Service Provider will make an effort to replace the invalid or ineffective provision with a new, legally valid provision.
- The court competent to settle disputes arising from the sales contract is the court based in Gdańsk, Poland.