Are you a fan of clean and neat UI?
Have experience with UMG?
Then this role might be interesting for you.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to take important UX/UI-heavy features from concept to completion on a live product
- Collaborate with Engineers and Game Designers to implement new features
- Author iconography and use principles of graphic design to make beautiful, tone-specific menus and HUD
- 2+ years of experience in game development UI/UX
- Graphic Design experience, especially in iconography and menu layout
- Proficiency working with Unreal Engine and UMG
- A strong portfolio, experience with shooter games or similar games but with a strong desire to work on shooters
WHAT THEY OFFER
- B2B contract type
- Fully remote position
- Paid holiday
- Provision of necessary hardware
ABOUT THE COMPANY
An American-based PC/Console studio, currently working on a First-Person Military Shooter.
Studio size: 50 people
Engine: Unreal Engine 4