Senior Environment Concept Artist
Do you enjoy creating concepts for environments? Tinkering with ideas?
Does creating a lore for a dark fantasy world sounds like fun? Then this one is definitely for you.
- Creating concepts and illustrations for dark fantasy environment.
- With your art, you’ll be creating a lore for dark fantasy world from the first week of working
- We’re looking for someone on Senior Level. This means you are independent, can approach the task holistically and come up with ideas. So if we ask you to create a gothic tower you can use all your expertise and research to come up with something unique. Not just with what everyone thinks when you say “gothic tower”.
- Your portfolio already has some relevant works. We understand there are NDAs, but we’ll be checking that first.
- In your portfolio there is some painted/drawn stuff, not just rendered.
- You understand dark fantasy theme and want to work with it.
- Fluent English or Polish language.
WHAT THEY OFFER
- 100% remote work within +/- 3h from Poland.
- Alternatively, hybrid or on-site in Katowice, Poland is also possible
- Core hours: 10:00-15:00 CET
- Development budget
- Sports card (Multisport), private medical care
- They provide equipment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
It’s a mobile games studio specializing in hidden object and mobile role-playing games that they’re publishing independently. Currently transitioning their entire portfolio to a free-to-play mode. They champion a flat structure, giving lots of creative autonomy, and ownership among their team, placing high value on trust and craftsmanship.
Size of the studio: around 100
Work mode: Remote
Office locations: Katowice, Poland
Platform: mobile, PC
Game Engine: Unity, proprietary engine