Senior VFX Artist
Are you ready to be part of a revolution where innovation thrives and the team always comes first?
Join the team forged by industry veterans behind gaming masterpieces like “The Witcher 3” and “Cyberpunk 2077” and step into a world where passion drives creation, and the team’s happiness fuels success.
- Setting up the pipelines in Unreal and researching how to best connect VFX with characters, locations, etc.. cutscenes and cinematics.
- Creating high-quality VFX for gameplay, environment, characters and more
- Collaborating with Art and Design teams to establish vision and with Tech Art to create VFX tools
- Closely monitoring VFX impact on performance
- 5 years of experience in real-time VFX for games, having published several titles
- Knowledge of UE’s Niagara systems
- Introduce and streamline next generation VFX assets
- A portfolio (or other means) to showcase high-quality realistic VFX
- Fluent English
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in shipping big AAA open world games is a plus
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 5
WHAT THEY OFFER
- 100% remote work
- Alternatively, hybrid or on-site in Warsaw, Poland is also possible
- Core hours: 11:00-15:00 CET
- Share in profits after the game’s release
- Strict no-crunch working environment, based on trust and mutual respect
- Equipment provided
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Studio founded by AAA veterans from Poland, currently working on their first AAA IP, a dark fantasy RPG. The company aims to break away from the corporate culture often associated with large studios, striving instead for a more casual work environment prioritizing creativity, enjoyment, and individual ownership.
Size of the studio: 50-80
Work mode: Remote, hybrid, on-site
Office locations: Warsaw, Poland
Platform: PC, consoles
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 5