HR & Operations

Mid/Senior GameDev Recruiter


Our company made it onto Forbes’ list of Top 30 Companies for Remote Jobs, so you know we’re all about that work-from-anywhere life!
As a Recruiter at 8bit you’d be focused on end-to-end recruitment, starting from sourcing (we prefer LinkedIn, but hey – you can use whatever you want!), screening candidates, sending their CVs with notes to the hiring managers, occasionally coordinating interviews scheduling. Recruitment focused tasks constitute 80% of your weekly job, and the other 20% you can spend developing in other directions like copywriting, employer branding, marketing, social media, analysis or other.
Tools we use daily: Slack, Notion, Linkedin RPS, JobAdder, Calendly


  • 80% recruitment / 20% tasks of your choice (e.g. account management, marketing, team analytics, …)
  • Sourcing candidates using LinkedIn and other alternative tools for the assigned openings.
  • Attracting the ‘hard-to-get’ talent from all over the world in a creative, personalised, and innovative way.
  • Screening the Candidates to make sure the role is tailor-made for them as well as that the Candidate fits the Client’s profile!
  • Owning the candidate’s and client’s experience – you are always the good policeman supporting them through the whole process.
  • Working in a team of experienced game recruiters – with all our support and love.
  • Sharing your knowledge and expertise with the team.


  • At least 2 years of recruitment experience in gamedev (experience working in the game dev industry is a must!)
  • Fluent English (at least B2)
  • Experience with direct search (e.g. LinkedIn) and managing ATS system
  • Ability to work independently and self-manage
  • Creativity and willingness to explore and introduce new ideas and concepts
  • Being a results-driven professional.
  • Mutual trust. We won’t micromanage and we will keep on working to accelerate your success but we expect results in return.
  • You should play games and understand the basic concepts behind it (or be open to learn about it). Be it video or mobile games.
  • No need to do sales! We have a Business Dev team, it’s their job.


  • 100% remote work forever
  • B2B contract
  • Flexible working hours, core hours 10:00-14:00 CET
  • Performance and Holidays bonuses
  • 26 paid days off + 5 sick days per year + 4 additional days off for volunteering 
  • Adopting a pet? That means a paid day off for onboarding a new family member!
  • Birthday is for celebrating! It’s a paid day off
  • Fixed gym membership budget (Medicover Sport for Poland-based employees)
  • Fixed private medical care budget (Medicover Premium for Poland-based employees)
  • Training sessions
  • Training budget
  • Opportunity to attend industry events (Digital Dragons, Gaming Industry Conference, Gamescom, etc.)
  • TRN membership
  • Company offsites 

8Bit is a boutique recruitment agency supporting game dev, VR, and tech start-ups. We are a young and hyper-specialized team of gaming freaks who believe in humanizing recruitment. We have tight partnerships with the market listed AAA studios as well as mid-size developers and indie teams across the globe. We are one of a few companies of this type in Central-Eastern Europe. We do not accept compromise as we understand how difficult the game dev industry is now. Would you like to join us?

Size of the company: 15-25
Work mode: 100% remote
Platform: PC/Console, mobile, cloud, VR

see more offers

Apply for this job now. It’s simple just add your CV

Not looking for a change?
Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR in return. For more info contact us:

Apply for this job now. It’s simple just add your CV

    Your Files

    We accept word, txt, pdf files up to 1MB.

    Your Details

    You just successfully applied for this position.
    We keep our fingers crossed for your application! Confirmation email was send your way!

    Not looking for a change?
    Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR in return. For more info contact us: