Lead VFX Artist
In this position, you will create and integrate various visual effects, you will also play a key role in designing the FX style for the new RPG and working closely with an experienced team of artists and developers on the project. If you are enthusiastic about crafting visually striking effects and bringing game industry experience, don’t hesitate to submit your CV.
- Develop and incorporate a range of visual effects with various levels of complexity.
- Craft the visual effects while adhering to the project’s overall visual style.
- Engage in the development and enhancement of various tools to support VFX Artists.
- Collaborate closely with fellow artists and developers throughout project execution.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in game development, with a minimum of 1 year dedicated to crafting character effects.
- Exceptional abilities in configuring composition and color for visual effects.
- Proficiency in utilizing the Unity3D engine, particularly its VFX tools.
- Hands-on experience with 3D software such as Blender, and 3Ds Max, as well as expertise in shaders and texturing.
- Solid grasp of the hardware limitations inherent to mobile devices.
- Project management skills
- Portfolio featuring intricate and vibrant real-time effects.
- Personal repository of shaders and components, along with a collection of references for visual effects.
- Prior experience in developing visual effects for mobile games.
- Proficiency in frame animation techniques.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- On-site work: offices in Poland (Krakow) and Israel (Tel Aviv).
- 100% remote work is also possible, on a B2B contract.
- Employment contract in Poland and Israel.
- Relocation package, if necessary.
- Medical Insurance.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company was founded by veterans of the gaming industry, with a proven track record of launching and managing top-grossing mid-core mobile & PC games. Their mission is to redefine the way puzzle RPGs are developed and are currently working on a new IP based on one of the world’s most notable and successful franchises of all time.
Size of the studio: 58 people.
Work mode: on-site or 100% remote.
Office locations: Poland (Krakow) and Israel (Tel Aviv).
Platform: Mobile Game.