Lead Environment Artist
Would you like to lead a team of environment artists for a project that pushes the boundaries of the Mid-Core Puzzle Mobile RPG genre? Then this opportunity is for you. Immerse yourself in a project that draws inspiration from one of the most iconic IPs in history.
- Lead and guide a group of 3D Environment Artists, offering expert guidance, constructive feedback, and mentorship.
- Closely collaborate with the Art Director, Game Designers, and other team members to establish a unified artistic vision for the game’s environments.
- Craft technical specifications and solutions to enhance 3D environment production efficiency.
- Work with the Technical Art team to ensure seamless integration of 3D assets into the Unity engine.
- Execute regular reviews and provide actionable feedback to in-house and remote artists for continuous improvement of environment art quality
- Fluent English
- Strong experience in environment creation pipelines for mobile platforms and Unity
- Excellent skills in tools like Zbrush, Maya, Substance Painter, Marvelous Designer (or similar)
- Portfolio that shows your skills and experience
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- On-site work: offices in Poland (Krakow) and Israel (Tel Aviv).
- 100% remote work is also possible, on a B2B contract.
- Full-time Employment contract in Poland
- Relocation package, if necessary.
- Medical Insurance.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company was founded by veterans of the gaming industry, with a proven track record of launching and managing top-grossing mid-core mobile & PC games. Their mission is to redefine the way puzzle RPGs are developed and are currently working on a new IP based on one of the world’s most notable and successful franchises of all time.
Size of the studio: 58 people.
Work mode: on-site or 100% remote.
Office locations: Poland (Krakow) and Israel (Tel Aviv).
Platform: Mobile Game.