If you like seeing your game working flawlessly on different platforms and you enjoy squeezing the most out of hardware you’ll enjoy this one.
- Primary objective is to help ship the game to consoles.
- You will implement and support C++ and HLSL shader code
- Debug and diagnose problems with the system during development and future releases
- Console experience – at least one shipped title on Xbox or Playstation
- Unreal Engine knowledge – especially with rendering pipeline
- Strong C++ and HLSL Coding skills. Being familiar with DirectX 11, DirectX 12 and Vulkan.
- 4+ Years of experience as Graphics Programmer in gamedev.
WHAT THEY OFFER
- B2B contract type.
- Fully remote position.
- Provision of necessary hardware
ABOUT THE COMPANY
An American-based PC/Console studio, currently working on a First-Person Military Shooter
Studio size: 50 people
Engine: Unreal Engine 4